1. Make an appointment with a doctor who is not a pediatrician.
2. Your laundry, on the regular.
After a while, you realize it’s cheaper to just wash everything than repeatedly hitting up the 5/$26 panty deal at Victoria’s Secret.
3. Purchasing vegetables.
Cooking said vegetables. Eating said vegetables.
See the full list at BuzzFeed.
- Neverland: A Look At Being Twenty Something (ilstu.uloop.com)
- Twentysomethings: The Defining Decade? (jesswitkins.wordpress.com)
- Don’t call us Twixters! (mindfulmillennial.com)