1. Why doesn’t Cindy Lou Who ask the Grinch why he took all of their presents? Why just the tree?
2. How does the Charlie Brown Christmas tree magically grow branches when the kids waves their hands over it to decorate it?
3. How does the abominable snow monster/Bumble in Rudolph survive falling over the side of a cliff? Yukon Cornelius says that Bumbles bounce, but really?
4. Why is the doll in Rudolph on the Island of Misfit Toys? What’s wrong with her?
5. How did the Grinch cutting two pieces of curtain turn into a wearable coat and hat?
- Christmas TV Classic: How the Grinch Stole Christmas (outerbanksvacations.com)
- A Charlie Brown Christmas (fingercandy.wordpress.com)
- A Charlie Brown Christmas Brings A Cheerful Smile (onetribe2010.wordpress.com)
- TV Legends Revealed: Viewer Protests Led to Change in “Rudolph” Special (spinoff.comicbookresources.com)